Sunday, August 10, 2008

A lesson on listening to the doctor...

So this is how Shane's arm has looked for the past three days...


And this is Shane, knowing that he should've listened to the nice nurses that said he shouldn't take part in overly physical activities shortly after giving blood...


I got a call from the Wednesday basketball crew asking me to come pick up my husband. No one told me what was wrong, just that he was "ready to come home." So I hurried to the church to find him with a HUGE reddish/purple lump on his arm. Our neighbor, who is a very kind nurse, looked at it and gave us some tips on how to deal with it. Now it's a matter of waiting out the bruise...

Shane spent the day today trying to convince people that I stabbed him with a fork. Sadly, some people thought he was telling the truth. What does that say about me???

3 comments:

Tam Tam said...

Oooh ouch. That looks bad!

Megan said...

I had to call Bryan in to see that one - that looks like it hurts pretty bad! Good for Shane though for giving blood - I am still WAY too afraid of needles to have one stuck in me by choice!

Megan said...

I tagged you on my blog - !!