Thursday, November 12, 2009

Practice

I know, I just posted (see below), but I wanted to add one more thing.... When I went into the baby's room earlier this evening to put something away, this is what I saw:


This little monkey joined our family a couple days ago courtesy of my Aunt Sheri. Ever since he arrived, I've found him in various places, such as sleeping in the crib (as above) or taking a ride in the stroller (oh yes, the stroller we received from my work shower was opened and rolling around our house within 12 hours of receiving it). Although he's much larger than the manchild* will be, I'm glad Shane's excited enough to use him as a temporary stand-in. Obviously, he can't wait for the real boy to come!!

*"Man-child" is Shane's nickname for our soon-to-be little boy. At first I didn't embrace it, but sometimes it's nice to call him something other than "the baby." It's growing on me...

3 comments:

Cassie said...

He is beautiful. You should be so proud. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

-BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Nat said...

What a cute stand in for the man-child. I can't wait to see you next week!!!

Megan said...

I love it! So fun that Shane is so excited for your little man child. We called Megan's baby (sean's sister) "Baby C" until he was born!