Saturday, December 12, 2009

Introducing...

Dylan Leonard Hatch
Born 12/2/2009, 11:06 AM
7 lbs. 14.5 oz., 20.5 inches

Here's a brief overview of Dylan's first week and a half of life:

















All of us are doing well, especially since Grammie Jen and all of Shane's family are around to help us out with everything we need. Thank you all for your kind thoughts, messages, notes, and gifts. If you haven't heard back from me personally yet, you will eventually :). Right now, I'm spending every waking (and sleeping) minute with this little guy:



9 comments:

Tam Tam said...

Awww so cute! Congrats you guys!

Nat said...

Baby!!!!!

Megan said...

He is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! Cherish those bonding moments while awake...and asleep. We will be up soon to visit - once I can get rid of this cough!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! He is so hansom! I love his name too! Enjoy this wonderful time in your life!

Megan said...

Oh he is just so sweet! I love, love, love the picture where you have your glasses on and are looking down at him snuggled on your chest. Framer for sure! And I love the Santa outfit one. So fun that you got him right before Christmas, best present ever!

Elizabeth said...

Oh. my. gosh.

He is such a beautiful baby.

So glad you are soaking up every minute with him. I get nostalgic every time I think about those first few weeks with my babies. They are treasures even now.

Congratulations.

xo

shaunna and scott said...

Congrats! He is so cute!

Aleisha said...

Don't be scared, but I actually had a dream about you having your baby a couple weeks ago, weird how that happens. Anyway...He is absolutely beautiful, congratulations.

Scott & Ali said...

Congrats! Your baby is so cute!