Saturday, August 14, 2010

Catching Up: June

We have lots to catch up on, so here's an overview of the month of June:

First, Shane went on a 50-mile hike with his Scouts. They went to Paria Canyon, a slot canyon in Utah/Arizona. They had a great time and wouldn't stop talking about it when they came back.


Then, Megan came into town to visit. Dylan was so excited to see her, he even posed for all of her pictures. Sadly, we had to leave for our family campout so we didn't get to see too much of her, but we're glad she came to stay with us. She took lots of pictures, which was good because I don't think I took any during this time.


Then we had the annual Hatch Family Campout, where we celebrated by 25th birthday! I had to go to Dallas for training for a week, but I got to meet up with my aunts and cousin for dinner one night and I spent a whole night with Emma and her new little Bennett.

Then, to make room for more of this:


We did this...


...and it was gone within 10 minutes!!


The rest of the month, Dylan was just a cute boy....







1 comment:

Megan said...

He is just so cute! His blue eyes are just beautiful and his smile is just adorable. I love him! I was so glad you updated and I got to see all these fun pictures. I'm also glad I got mentioned, he he he. I want to make a trip out there sometime when we can just hang out and not worry about seminars (me) and campouts (you) :)