Monday, February 14, 2011

On the move...

I know it's been over 2 months since I blogged last and really I should catch up on Christmas and our trip to Utah...but I'd rather let Dylan show you what he's been up to as of late...

Dylan is walking!
[Actually, he hasn't decided that walking is his getting-around mode of choice yet, but he's realized that he can do it...]

Here's proof:



and more:



Plus, he's exploring more and more...







Dylan is more and more fun every day! I'm working on keeping the cameras close by to capture it all since he's changing so fast. I promise to catch up on Christmas soon...lots of pictures to share!

3 comments:

Joleen said...

Yay! It's so fun to see him growing up. I love it :)

Megan said...

Bry and I were just saying how much we missed you and how we hadn't heard from you in SO long. It was so fun to see these videos today!!!! We need to get together SOON!

Megan said...

I'm so glad you finally posted! I was in some serious Jessica and Dylan withdrawals! Those videos are awesome, keep them coming! Dylan looks so cute walking, and I love how in the first video he just looks at Shane like, "you want me to walk? well since you are filming me, I'll make you wait". And him exploring the bowl is so funny! I loved watching him talk into it. And he is so smart too! Knowing which one is the frog and that the bunny jumps. I just love him! (and you and Shane of course :)