Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Face

Ever since Dylan learned that he could look at pictures and video of himself on our camera and Flip, we haven't been able to get good pictures of him. Once he sees the camera, he starts running toward it saying his name over and over again. Case in point (in case you couldn't tell, Dylan calls himself "Ninin"):

{As I put together this video, Dylan sat on my lap saying "More ninin? More ninin?" over and over again.... He loves himself.}

Lately, if I tell him I want to take a picture he'll nod his head in agreement. Then I ask him for his happy face, which leads to this:


I've resorted to telling him to say cheese when I want to take pictures, which actually yielded one decent picture at the park yesterday:


He may not be good at his toothy, dimple-filled smiles anymore, but he's sure getting good at silly faces:


In other news, my goal is to add a few more updates to the blog...including dance parties, our little fish, and the mailbox...so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Awww I don't think it gets much cuter than him!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh I was laughing so hard at that video! He is a hoot! And his silly faces rock.