Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Let the summer of Hatch begin!!

Although my entire summer thus far has been a vacation, Shane is just starting his summer of fun. We leave tomorrow to drive to Salt Lake to fly to Alabama with the family for the reunion.

Once we get back from Alabama (on Monday), we basically have a week and a half before we leave for Peru. Then we get back and are in Phoenix for about a week before we head back to Utah to head to Hawaii.

All I can say is it'll be hard to return to work after all of our vacations!!

We'll keep the blog updated with stories and pictures from our adventures.

1 comment:

Tam Tam said...

Hey guys! Tamir here... I had to play 20 questions to find out that Shane had called Aden. I won with a few questions to go. I was pretty good I must admit. I'm glad you guys are blogging so we can know about every second of your life...almost. Visit our blog too! wattscafe.com! I can't believe you guys are going on so many vacations!!! It must be a LOT better than last summer! Can't wait to see some pictures of your next trips!