Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dear Daddy...

Dear Daddy,


I'm sorry all I said was "No, No!" when you tried to talk to me on the phone tonight. It was late, I'd had a busy day, and all I wanted was for Mom to give me a bath and put me to bed. Because I didn't tell you what's been going on up here, I thought I'd share. I watched snow fall yesterday out Grammie's back door. Even though I saw it at Christmas I was still confused about what it was..and I'm not sure how I feel about this cold weather. Anyway, here's what I've been up to lately...

I've been eating LOTS of yummy food. Every morning Grammie makes me oatmeal from real oats (not that instant stuff you and Mom make me) and gives me fruit to go with it.


Grammie's house is full of all sorts of fun toys...like the foot massager...


the humidifier... the big chair (Grammie taught me how to climb into this chair using a stool. I thought I was so big!)... the foosball table... all kinds of balls...



puzzles... and all sorts of other toys! She also has books and cars and animal magnets and STAIRS! Plus I get to hang out with my cool cousins. We tried to take more pictures of us--as you can see I was the problem this time...

I miss you and wish you could be here with us...and I hope that some pictures of me will make you happy. Don't get too lonely without me...

Love, Dylan

1 comment:

Megan said...

That humidifier picture had me laughing out loud! What a cute post.