Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Momentous Occasion...

So today I made history... I left work at 5:00 PM!!!! I worked my 8 chargeable hours and went home and I don't have more work to do tonight! This may not be a big deal to some of you, but those of you who have to worry about chargeability (which, based on our blog-readers is pretty much a shout-out Eric and Sharn) can definitely understand why I'm so excited.

Our team decided to enjoy the fact that we have plenty of time to complete our project and are only scheduled to work 8-hour days so we're leaving on time every day this week. I'm so excited!!

Okay, now I'm done gushing...

9 comments:

EmmaTheJane said...

See? That's what I like to hear!

EmmaTheJane said...

gushing... that's a good word. I'll work it in.

EmmaTheJane said...

Gushing... that's a good word. I'll work it in.

EmmaTheJane said...

Haha. I think I sent the same comment twice.

Eric said...

Live it up while you can!

Tam Tam said...

heh that's so nice you added my books website...but now it's changed..to prickypopantiparty.blogspot.com. Same-ish use, books mostly..so far.Heh.

We still need to have dinner with you guys to thank you for letting us crash at your house for so long!
Your house looks like it's coming along...and I thought those "grapefruits" were quite large! I think it makes sense that they're pomelos!

Chris said...

HATCH!!! Whats going on? I just saw that you checked out our blog. Good to hear from you. We have to talk and catch up some. Anyway, i got to get your email address to send you my info. Take care!
-Chris Wernli

Cait said...

Wow guys! Its been so long! I happened upon your blog page on Tim and Crystal's page!

What a fun blog! Jessica, you're a fun writer!

I can't believe you guys have such a cool house! It looks awesome!

I'm glad you guys went to Peru too! I doing my spanish student teaching right now and my mentor teacher is from Peru! It makes me want to go!

EmmaTheJane said...

Alright. The Occasion is officially not momentous anymore. Move along.