Thursday, February 7, 2008

Traffic and blinds

As I write this, Shane is busy putting up our new blinds! It took a few days longer than we thought to get them (they promised them on Monday, we got them on Thursday) so we lived in a fishbowl all week, but now we don't have to worry anymore. I'll take pictures once they're all up and we clean up the sawdust and boxes. Also, we just found out that the transition strips for our wood floor finally came in (we ordered them about 3 months ago), so our front room might be done soon!

In other news, I am now making the longest commute I've had to for this job yet, not including the times I've stayed in a hotel. The drive is about 35 miles, but most days it takes about an hour with traffic. All of this driving has given me a good chance to use my new iPod!

Anyway, that's it for now! Pictures to come soon :)

2 comments:

Eric said...

35 miles? That's it? 1 hour commute? Weak!

EmmaTheJane said...

You never call! You never write...