Monday, April 5, 2010

Guess who's 4 months old!

Really?? Four months old??

That's right, our little boy is already four months old! Today we had his doctor's appointment. Along with all his yucky shots, we learned the following:

Head: 42 1/2 cm (50th percentile)
Height: 25 in (50th percentile)
Weight: 18 lbs 12 oz (95-100th percentile)

We're back on the charts in weight! I think Dylan realized that he could avoid the discomfort and spit-up associated with overfilling himself if he deflected some of his sucking to his fingers and binky. Yes, this boy likes to suck on anything and everything he finds.

We've had so much fun these last couple weeks and I have a few posts planned, but here are just a few sneak peeks:





{Yes, I have awesome photo editing skills...}

Check back for more updates soon!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh I can't wait for more updates. He is so darn cute!

Megan said...

Wow he is so adorable! I mean really, he is just so sweet! I'm excited for more updates, the photos are great!