Saturday, July 28, 2007

It's Official, Part 2

Yesterday we spent about an hour and a half signing our lives away for our house...but we've done all that is required of us and should be able to get the keys on Tuesday! It's crazy to think it's finally ours, but we're definitely excited.

Shane already found a great deal on paint (thanks to a hardware store going out of business) and on bamboo wood floors (which I had only dreamed of having until then) so as soon as the house is ours, he's getting to work. The house itself isn't bad at all, but we want to make some changes eventually so we figured we'd get some of them done before we had all of our stuff in the way. We'll add pictures as we make the changes...

Also, for an update on the Peru pictures... It's going to take a little while longer since the computer I use to get on the internet right now and the computer I use to organize my pictures are different. I'll try and work on it tonight.

We are going to spend the next four days babysitting the children of Shane's sister, Amy. We are very excited to spend some time with them, especially since Shane likes to retain his position as "favorite uncle". I'm sure he'll do fine... Also, my mom is coming out tomorrow and staying with us through Thursday to help me get things moved into and organized around our house! It should be a fun week, I'll keep you updated.

No comments: