Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It's Official!!

This is kind of a double title I guess.

First, I spent the afternoon at the DMV and we are officially Arizona residents. Thanks to a lot of money spent on postage by my father, I was able to get all of the information I needed to get the car registered here as well as a new license for me.

It's kind of crazy! Here are some pictures of our car with its new plates...




Second, we're closing on our house on July 31 and we've been approved for our loans so it's pretty much official (until we sign everything and get the keys). Shane's already planning everything he wants to do to the house (paint colors, new flooring, etc.) which is funny since it's a relatively new house, but I'm not complaining.

I've promised to post some pictures, so here they are:


The outside of the house


Another shot of the outside (the garage sticks out so that's mostly what you see from the street).


Our kitchen


Our family room (that's the front door behind Shane)


The view of our front room/kitchen from the front door


The master bedroom. I refused to take this picture, but Shane refused to leave until I posed for it.


The master bathroom


The grapefruit tree and the backyard. I'm very excited about this!!

There are also two other bedrooms and another bathroom, but we haven't taken any pictures of them yet...

We'll give out our address once we move in and we'll keep adding pictures as we make changes.

5 comments:

Jooge and Nat said...

congratulations!!!!!

Tam Tam said...

A house! Yippe! Yeah the grapefruit tree in the backyard...Aden would love it! Me too!

brooks said...

I am so excited for you. Your life is full of all these changes which are beautiful and amazing. I am so glad to hear about your new house, and i cant wait to hear about your adventure to peru.
xoxo

Krista said...

Holy Cow!! Mad, mad envy has just taken over my entire being... but that's okay, This is awesome! Very exciting guys, congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Jessica! How are ya????? I saw your blog through Catherine's- it is great to see what is going on in your life right now! You moved to Arizona???? We live here too! I don't know if you knew that- but we live in Tempe right by ASU! Where are you living? We should get together and double sometime! Wow that is crazy!!! Your house looks so cute! If need any help with anything please call me! #801-694-6473- I would love to see you! Alisha White moved down here too just recently! Our blog link is http://www.chrisandlisaokland.blogspot.com/ Anyway hope all is well! ~Lisa