Sunday, May 10, 2009

More Mother's Day Love...

So after a delay of 1 hour and 45 minutes in Phoenix, we missed our connection in Dallas and the next available flight is now delayed 45 minutes. So, I will arrive in Lubbock around 11:30 when I was originally scheduled to arrive around 7:45...awesome.

In happy news, American Airlines gives you a whole can of soda...and they carry Dr. Pepper! The flight attendant was very annoyed because she only put a few DP's on the cart because apparently it's only a popular choice for flights originating in Texas (so she had to keep running back to the galley to get them)...then she said, "There must be a lot of Texans on this flight..." My father would be proud :)

3 comments:

Matt and Piper said...

I just got an email from your mom, congrats. I better hear from you soon.

Megan said...

Bummer that you were so delayed. I hate flight delays, they suck!! And isn't it sad that we rejoice over a WHOLE can of soda on airplanes? I mean I remember the day when if I asked for another drink, or another bag of peanuts they would say, "of course mam" now it's, we don't serve any complimentary refreshments, you can buy a soda for 5 dollars or a water for 3? No thanks I am not that much of a sucker!

Matt and Piper said...

So I'm not sure if you forgot about this, but if you're not going to say something then I am. Hey to everyone who will read this comment. Jessica's pregnant!