Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween. Shane and I realized that this is the first Halloween we've actually dressed up for since we've been married. We never had any parties or anything to dress up for before, but this year we had a ward party, another party at the Guthrie's, and then we dressed up for Halloween night. We didn't really dress up elaborately...we did halloween on a budget. Here's some pictures from halloween night:

I was a sheriff and Shane was a bandito... You can see that the hat we bought me for $2.00 was made for someone a little smaller than me, but I guess it worked.

Paige was Violet from The Incredibles.

Mason was a Storm Trooper.

Brody was Bob the Builder.

Hilary was a vampire.

Tom was Eric Byrnes.

Sarge was a fireman.

Bart and Ashlee were a nurse and a patient, but I didn't get a picture of them before they left, but here's Bart and his caramel apple.

And the best of all was Roy and Connie, or should I say Shrek and Fiona.

No comments: