Sunday, August 2, 2009

Catching Up...

Shane and I spent four hours yesterday reclaiming our house... I worked inside to eliminate the dust, dirt, and clutter that accumulated while we neglected our house for other things the last few weeks, and Shane worked outside to tame our bushes and grass and get things ready for the baby's room.

Now that those items are taken care of, I decided this afternoon was perfect for organizing our pictures (we have pictures on the camera from March still) and catching up on blogging. See below for TWO NEW posts with plenty of pictures and videos for your viewing pleasure!

On the baby front, all is going well. He's still in there and now he's kicking! It's still sporadic and not strong enough for others to feel, but he's definitely letting me know he's there. I'm still waiting to look more pregnant and less like I'm just getting a little thicker around the midsection... We have another ultrasound in 2 weeks so we might have new pictures of him soon!

Read below for more updates on life...(i.e., the things that kept us too busy to clean our house :)

1 comment:

Matt and Piper said...

Can I say JEALOUS! I love that you are able to change your house without too much of a hassle. I wish that I could but I'm still painting mine. Could I borrow your husband and all his help for about 3 months? Don't worry, I'll give him back before the baby's born.