Monday, March 15, 2010

Like father like son...

Saturday afternoon Shane came home from his hike with the scouts and collapsed on the couch. We only had about an hour before we were heading out to the Mikos house for dinner and cousin time, so he was trying to recover a bit. I was trying to get things ready for dessert that night, so I sat Dylan on the couch next to Shane and told him that he'd probably only be happy there for a few minutes and asked if he'd play with him once he got bored. Thirty minutes later, I looked back in the room and saw this:


College basketball was on TV and both were intently watching... I love the close-up even better:

...remote tucked between them, binky at his feet...he's even got the slouch down!

Mind you, Dylan has been quite clingy to me lately and he didn't even notice that I was in front of him taking pictures. Shane was quite pleased with his son!

2 comments:

Nat said...

so cute!

Megan said...

He is so dang cute! I just can't get enough of him!