Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Temporary Absence

I know you were all devastated that there was no Daily Dylan last week...but it looks like there might have to be a double post this weekend. I'll most likely be taking a break from blogging this week because...

Grammie is in town!


Dylan may not look very excited in this picture but he LOVES his Grammie. When she first got here, he'd look at her but always turn back to me unless I left the room. Now, he definitely prefers her over me since she so much fun. How much fun, you ask? Just watch this video to see:



He seriously lights up when she plays with him. I've never seen him smile so big or laugh so hard! Hopefully I can find the energy to be as fun as she is once she's gone or Dylan will be quite bored...

1 comment:

EmmaTheJane said...

That laugh is to die for! I love how quickly he can transition from emotions.