Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Paparazzi

Yesterday, I sent about seven pictures as part of Shane's daily Dylan email...mostly because I knew he wanted copies of certain pictures from the weekend (like our Sunday pictures) on his work computer. Shane then sends those pictures to quite a few people: coworkers, family members, friends (my version is posted on the blog weekly so if you don't receive Shane's emails, don't feel left out).

Yesterday, Shane sent the seven pictures to his mom, who looked through them with our 4-year-old nephew, Brody. The very last picture of the bunch was this one:


When they reached this picture, Brody explained that Dylan was sad because he didn't want his picture taken anymore.

Brody might have it right... Today during our daily photo shoot, I captured this shot, which made me think of pictures of celebrities trying to get the paparazzi out of their face:


Poor Dylan... Someday when he can talk, he can tell me how much he hates having his picture taken. Until then, I'll just pretend he loves it!

{P.S. Dylan is 3 months old today!! Where did the time go? An unofficial weigh-in (i.e. on the scale with me) puts him at 18.2 pounds. Yikes!}

1 comment:

Matt and Piper said...

I'm glad a baby finally got you blogging on a regular basis. Usually it's the opposite. LOL