Saturday, May 1, 2010

5 months!

Tomorrow our little boy turns 5 months old!!! Where has the time gone??


An unofficial weigh-in (performed minutes ago on my bathroom scale) puts our boy at 20 pounds... To see what 20-pound Dylan looks like, here's an updated bath picture:

{Click for larger version}

[I realize the pictures aren't in order, but the only way I knew how to move them around was to click "Shuffle Pictures" over and over again in Picasa. If anyone knows a better way to get pictures where you want them...let me know.]

While finding the old bath-time pictures, I looked through a lot of old Dylan pictures. It's hard to believe he was ever as little as he was in his newborn pictures, but it's definitely been fun watching him grow and learn new things. Although our little boy isn't very mobile (still no rolling...), he's becoming quite good at grabbing things (and putting them in his mouth, of course) and he's discovering the different ranges in his voice (including his loud one). Now, if only he could remember how to sleep through the night (which he did for two weeks straight around 3 months and then just somehow forgot)...

In other news, Dylan has been to day care twice and he seems to love it! He is doted on by 4 little 2-year-old girls who all apparently want to hold him, feed him, burp him, and give him his binky anytime it falls out of his mouth. He and I had our first day home together today and I think he was bored :) I'm just happy we found a place where he can get the attention he needs! But more on that later....

Happy 5 months baby!!

1 comment:

atec said...

if you do a grid collage in picasa, you can put them in an album and put them in order before you click "make a collage". I had to figure that out for a collage we made a 12x12 of that I had to have in the right order.