Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day

Due to my all-day travel session on Sunday, we chose to celebrate Mother's Day when I got home from Chicago on Friday. Shane was expecting me home late that evening, but I got an earlier flight so he and Dylan had to do a bit of scrambling to get everything ready...

First, Dylan made me a bouquet of flowers in day care. At first I thought they were just paper flowers, but then realized they were his little handprints. I need to post about the wonderful person Dylan's babysitter is another time, so for now I'll just say it was very cute.


Then, Dylan and Shane bought me some REAL flowers and gave me some cute new shirts (no pictures of the shirts...):


And to top it all off, Dylan wrote me a card and signed it with his footprints. I bet very few 5-month-olds can do that! ;)


All in all, it was a great mother's day!

No comments: