Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Today is my mom's birthday. I won't mention how old she is turning because I don't think she'd appreciate it, but I just wanted to make a big deal of it since I won't be there to celebrate with her....
Also, because I'm at work and on my work computer I only have access to the pictures I've posted on picasa web. The only ones I have of my mom are from our wedding, but I guess they'll have to do.
So Mom, if you're reading this...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We're really sorry we're not there and we hope to see you soon. To everyone else who is reading this and knows my mom, tell her happy birthday and give her a hug for me!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Jessica - thanks for your bit on my birthday - and for not mentioning my old age.

Carly told me to check out your blog. She also made me a beautiful card and brought Gerber daisies. It was very nice.

She also had her share of the chocolate covered strawberries!

I love you -

Mom

Tam Tam said...

That's such a great picture of your mom and Shane. Love it. I'm sorry you had to be stuck here with us on your mom's birthday. We really do appreciate you letting us trash your home with our crap!