Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A quick update...

We're on a lunch break and I actually have a little time to update our blog!! I'm still in LA and will be here until next Friday for more training. After that I start with a client and then have more training in LA in the middle of October. They're definitely keeping me busy!!!

I want to make a quick apology to everyone who has been calling me (my family in particular) and haven't gotten a response back. My phone was dead almost all last week and I don't have much free time between training and dinners and such. I know it's not an excuse, but I'll figure out a way to return everyone's calls as soon as I can.

In other news, Shane has his third interview today with a pharmaceutical company in their market research department. They seem to like him and today he gets to shadow some employees to see exactly what he'd be doing. Hopefully he'll like what he sees today...

While I've been gone Shane's been filling his time with working on the house. He's been painting, moving furniture, and staining our cabinets. I'm starting to think I should leave town more often! Just kidding, he works hard all the time...

We also have Aden and Tamir visiting with us while they look for a place to live in Phoenix. I'm excited to have another friend around so hopefully they won't move too far away!!

Well, lunch break is ending. I'll write more later!

2 comments:

Eric said...

So this what you do at work?!?!?!

Brooke Wilkins said...

hey Jess it is Brooke, How are you? Love the blog. Hope we can keep in touch.