Saturday, September 29, 2007

Home sweet home...

I am finally back from my three week long training in Los Angeles. I get a two week break and then I head back out there for yet another week of training. I guess I can't complain since they're making sure I actually know what I'm doing... On Monday I get my first client experience, which is kind of scary, but I'll have two helpers who are about a year ahead of me in the job so they can answer all of my questions.

I guess I never made an announcement, but Shane ended up getting the job! He is now an employee of Medicis Pharmaceutical. Actually, he is technically a temp until the end of this year but it's all the same in the end. He started on Tuesday and has been receiving on-the-job training from his coworkers. So far, he really likes it and I hope it's just what he was looking for. Plus, it's in Scottsdale so he doesn't have to drive in the same rush hour traffic I get to deal with!!

While I was gone Shane went to work around our house! My job for today is to take pictures of the many new developments in our house so I can post them here. Because I'm going to be putting pictures up either today or tomorrow, I'm not going to mention what we've done so I don't ruin the surprise... I'll get the pictures up soon!

3 comments:

Tricia L said...

Congrats on finishing training (almost)and on Shane's new job! That's awesome! I can't wait to see all the sweet things you've done to your house to prepare for Tim's and my coming.

Jooge and Nat said...

I am excited for the pictures! Fall break is coming up the week of the 8th. That would be a most excellent time to chat for me. I miss you guys- but I am SO EXCITED about your home and lives in AZ.

Aleisha said...

Congrats on the new job Shane! I'm so excited to see the pics, I'm sure your home is beautiful... too bad it's just so far =( It's sounds like things are going great though!