Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Daily Dylan

As I mentioned in my post below, I send Shane a picture of Dylan every day at work. For the sake of family and friends that don't get to see Dylan very often, I may begin posting his daily photos as a group... Here are the most recent ones, with their respective dates:

January 14

January 15


January 18

January 19

{Yes, I do realize that in the last two pictures my child is wearing short sleeves and shorts...and yes, I know it's the middle of winter. In my defense, (1) "winter" has recently meant temperatures in the 70s meaning our heater doesn't even have to turn on once during the day and (2) we rarely leave the house...if ever...and the weather is quite pleasant in our little world inside. Plus, he looks so cute in the clothes!}

1 comment:

Megan said...

So cute! He is looking more and more like you (and your Dad in some of these pictures) the older he gets. Don't get me wrong, he definitely has some strong Shane genes in him, but I just notice you more cause I know you better! Thanks for the pictures, I personally would like to see Daily Dylan photos like this all the time! Yay!