Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Daily Dylan

As promised, here's the last week of photos I sent to Shane at work. I'm beginning to think I need to mix up the poses a bit...

January 20

January 21

{Someone at Shane's work requested feet pictures}

January 22

January 22 (the other outfit didn't last long...)

January 25 (Dylan attended a pirate-themed party at Shane's work so he wanted to be sure to dress the part)

January 26 (Dylan hoped that another pirate shirt would mean he got to go visit Dad at work again...)

As you can see, he's still quite healthy. We're still working on regular smiles (we get a few random ones...and he really likes to smile at ceiling fans) so we haven't caught any on camera yet...but hopefully soon! We want to see more of those dimples...

3 comments:

Megan said...

He is just adorable! And I think it's awesome that you send Shane a picture every day (and even more awesome that you upload them to your blog for all of us to see! :) I wonder how much he weighs now? When is your next doctor appt? He seems to be thriving! Miss you!

Ashlee Hatch said...

I'm lovin' his shirts: "Professional cuddler..." is my favorite so far. :)

Nat said...

Baby Dylan! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter Jess! Thanks for sharing these adorable photos, I can't wait to see him again!!!