Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Daily Dylan Plus!

Today's Daily Dylan is extra special because he's 2 months old today and he learned to smile this week, which means there may be a few extra pictures for each day. I can't believe he's already that old--where has the time gone?

January 27 (He likes to furrow his brow like his daddy)

January 28 (Let's notice the unbuttoned pants...)

January 28 (Shortly after the picture above, the shirt was covered in spit-up...so we had two photos shoots)

January 29

January 29 (First smile caught on camera!! Excuse the blurryness...I'm still fine-tuning my quick shot skills)

January 30 (Yep, even a Saturday picture this week. Click here for the story behind this picture...and Dylan's sad face)

February 1

February 1 (Yep, another blurry smile...)

February 2 (The football was added for Shane's benefit)

February 2 (A less blurry smile, but still an awkwardly close picture)

And now, here are two pictures to prove that his cheeks aren't as big as they may seem in most pictures. I always tell Shane how cute he is during tummy time, but I've never taken a picture of him at this angle. He strikes this pose up on my shoulder after every feeding and I LOVE it!

His eyes are turning more blue!

And this one is to prove that our house isn't a dark black hole as it appears in all the pictures I post. I need to turn the flash off because our house is actually quite bright in the daytime.

We love our little boy and can't wait to enjoy many more months with him!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love his sweet little smile and I adore his "big cheese" picture. He is growing too fast and is just too cute! *sigh* I sat this too often, but we need to get together!

Megan said...

I LOVE the tummy time pictures. So dang cute! And his smile is adorable! And I totally see you as a baby in him when he smiles :) He is such a little stud! And I totally noticed the pants unbuttoned without needing the extra encouragement...your milk must be making this little boy quite healthy! Miss you!