Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Double Daily Dylan

Thanks to napping troubles, there was no Daily Dylan post last week so this week's is twice as nice! In other news, we weighed Dylan this morning on our scale at home and he's now 17.2 pounds...who knows, he might weigh 20 pounds by his 4-month check-up!

February 10 (I think he looks gigantic when he's swaddled...but he loves it)

February 11 (I just had to document his cute rolls! And I love his face in this one)

February 11

February 12

February 15 (See this post for more details on this shirt)

February 16

February 16 (People say he looks like Shane in this picture...I can see it)

February 17 (One of the few 0-3 month outfits that still look roomy on him!)

February 17 (We love tummy time!)

February 18 (Notice how tight the sleeves are on his gigantic forearms)

February 19 (Sadly, those unbuttoned pants are 3-6 month! We'll stick to sweatpants for now...)

February 22 (This is a 3-6 month onesie...and it's still fairly snug)

February 23 (We call this one "The Mad Scientist." His hair gets all fuzzy after a bath)

February 23 (Some days I leave him in his jammies to because I think they make him look smaller...and he loves his rocket ship ones the best!)


2 comments:

Megan said...

Can I just tell you how much I love your Daily Dylan. What a great idea! I think my sister may steal the idea for her little princess who was born yesterday. I love the unbuttoned pants!

Megan said...

I know I say this all the time, but he is just so dang cute! I love the little looks he gives the camera, I can't wait to see them in person! Oh, and your arms must be really, really buff from lugging Dylan around...17lbs already? WOWZA!