Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Look-a-like

When Dylan was born, he looked like a lot like Shane and our nephew Brody. Even Shane's mom said he looked like a Hatch baby. The only part of him that I could claim was his earlobes...how nice. As he's grown, however, more and more people say he looks like me (or my dad). During our Skype call with my parents on Sunday, my mom pulled some pictures from my baby book, which I later had her scan for this post... You be the judge--who does he look like? (To avoid seeming biased, I won't post any one picture of Dylan here. Just scroll down to the other posts and you'll find plenty.)

First some pictures of Shane:

Were you just thinking to yourself that this outfit looks familiar? If so, click here to see why...


Now some pictures of me:

He definitely got my arm rolls :)


I'm the smaller one in pink ;)

Interestingly enough, when I imported these pictures into Picasa, the facial recognition "suggested" that my pictures were Dylan and Shane's picture was Reuben (our nephew). Granted, those are the only two baby faces I have in there, so there wasn't much to choose from.

I personally think he's a perfect mixture of us both...and I like it that way.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Boy... I think that he looks like Jessica.

Megan said...

I agree with the mixture of both of you, as I have thought all along. But I must say as of late he has looked just like you, Jess. AND, these pictures confirm it! jess look alike!