Saturday, February 20, 2010

Last night...

...was a momentous occasion. Dylan slept from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM!! The day was full of short naps, a very loud party at church, and hanging out with Grandma, Papa, and cousins Paige and Brody until we picked him up a little before 10 so I think he was worn out by the time he went to bed.

When we got him this morning he had worked his left arm out of his swaddle (his left arm is the one he's always able to get out...and the hand he keeps trying to suck on) so I'm not sure if he woke up earlier in the night and was fussing and I just didn't hear him. Either way, it was so nice to get more than 3 hours of continuous sleep. I don't think that's happened since at least a week before he was born...

Now I'm sure this probably won't happen again tonight, but at least I can see that someday I'll get sleep! (I feel like I say that a lot...)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hip-Hip-Hooray! Hip-Hip-Hooray! Hip-Hip-Hooray! Even one night's sleep is a huge accomplishment! Oh and I am super jealous of you guys being able to have a picnic outside. Right now I step outside and cry it's so cold!