Thursday, February 25, 2010

A New Perspective

Dylan has become a lot more interested in things around him (i.e., he'll look away from me a lot more to look at other things like the ceiling fan or trees outside) and he's getting a lot steadier with his head so I decided to try our other stroller for our walk yesterday.


Luckily it reclines enough to keep him from having to hold his head up the whole time. The upper-body straps were a little loose (even at their tightest), so I put a rolled up blanket on either side of him to help keep him upright. I think he enjoyed the view a lot more than the sky view he got in our snap'n'go...except when the sun shined in his eyes.

He wasn't too interested in everything this time, though, because I'm currently only letting him nap in his crib (which is his last choice of napping locations), so he isn't getting much daytime sleep. By afternoon he's kind of a zombie... I feel bad, but my efforts so far are showing some progress (he's back to taking a few 30-40 minute naps in there...woohoo), so we'll deal with the grumpiness for now.

No comments: